Email Planning Workshop
In this 3-hour workshop, you’ll learn how to create an email content calendar that will help you sustainably grow your e-commerce business.
Is This You?
You have a hard time finding content ideas 😣
You don’t know what to say to my readers 🤔
I see you. I’ve been there and so have many of my clients
When you are starting with email marketing, it can be really hard to figure out what type of messages your readers will be interested in and do it consistently. I’m here to help!
During This Workshop, You’ll Learn
My step-by-step process for planning your email calendar throughout the year
How to create your brand’s story bank and content pillars so you never run out of email ideas
The “magic words” your customers want to read in your emails, so you can create easily create email content that converts your readers to buyers
My calendar planning system that will support you in forecasting and reaching your sales goals
How to get the headspace and time in your schedule to plan your emails so you stop procrastinating on sending them out
Email campaign strategy around promotions, launches and sale events
What You’ll Get
My 12-month content calendar and sales forecast template
A monthly list of trending and seasonal content ideas so you you know exactly what to talk about
Email campaign pre-send checklist: What to do before sending
Email performance and KPI tracker: What to monitor
BONUS: List of email prompts so that you never have to start writing staring at a blank page
BONUS: 200+ subject lines to get more people to open your emails
BONUS: Access to my email marketing campaigns & offers swipe file
Save your spot!
Join The Waitlist
Enter your name and email to be notified when the enrollment is open!
Here’s what students said during the workshop
👍This is for you if:
- You run a product-based business with a website and an email list (even if it’s small)
- You’re not consistently showing up enough in your customer’s Inbox
- You procrastinate & your emails never get sent because you struggle with what to put in your emails
- You want to get out of the cycle of relying on discounts and promotions to boost your sales
- You don’t have a system for planning your email calendar or reaching your sales goals
👎 This Won’t Feel Right For You If:
- You’re still convinced that email marketing is dead.
- You’re looking for quick, plug-and-play email text templates. In this workshop, I’ll show you how to find content ideas. I’ll closely advise you on email strategies and give examples, but I won’t be providing any copy.
- You haven’t started selling your product yet. This workshop is for businesses who have a validated product that people have already bought and tried.
- You run a network marketing or MLM business.
Did you know that your emails should generate more than 25% of your business?
Hey! I’m Kris, I’m an email marketing strategist and certified Klaviyo expert.
Over the last 10 years, I’ve helped brands sell over $20M through their e-commerce websites. Now I help small brands to turn emails into a revenue channel for their store.
I’m all about having clarity, aiming with intention, achieving more by doing less. Which is why I specialize in building email strategy and systems that convert more first-time buyers and get more repeat buyers on autopilot.
Workshop date: Coming Soon
Duration: 3 hours
Click the “SIGN UP TODAY!” button to go through the checkout process. You’ll get a confirmation email with the login details to the workshop. A day before the workshop, you’ll get access to the workshop materials and bonuses.
The workshop will take place on Zoom. It will be a mix of training sessions and work sessions where you’ll implement what you learned. All the training sessions will be recorded and you can watch them later or if you can’t make it live.
There will be time reserved for Q&A and feedback on your email calendar.
If you don’t finish your calendar during the workshop, I’ll be providing personalized critiques to your content calendar via Loom videos so you can still get feedback on your calendar after the workshop is over.